Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Manage My Pills: A countertop appliance from Philips that reminds someone to take pills and delivers the correct dosage like a vending machine.
- AdhereTech: Smart pill bottles
- Glowcaps: Smart pill bottle lids. Acquired by NantHealth.
- Proteus Biomed: Wearable and ingestible sensors that gather information about medication-taking, activity and rest patterns. Heavily venture funded.
- Allazo Health: Analytics for medication non-adherence for health insurers and Pharmacy Benefit Management companies (PBMs). Uses existing member data to anticipate medication non-adherence and predict intervention strategy.
- PictureRx: Pictorial, simple instructions and reminders for patients to take medicines correctly. Founded by an MD at Vanderbilt.
- NLM's Pillbox: Guided identification of unknown solid-dosage medications based on physical characteristics and high-resolution images. Have API, Data download and images (soon) available. Open source, based on data derived from drug labels submitted to FDA by drug manufacturers and NLM's RxNorm.
- HealthFinch: Optimizes Rx renewal requests. Only works with Allscripts Enterprise currently.
- RxMindMe: Seemingly defunct app for medication reminders. The site is perpetually down so here is the iTunes Link
- PillBoxie: Virtual pillbox on smartphone to help remind and organize the real one.
- Nightingale: Started by MIT dropout Thiel Fellow.
- RxNetwork: Smartphone app + website for med adherence, reminders.
- ID My Pill: Identify medications by taking a picture of them from your smartphone.
- Mango Health: App to log meds, get reminder, interaction alerts, and adherence rewards
- MedWatcher: Tracks the side effects of drugs, vaccines, and medical devices through user reports and social media