Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Manage My Pills: A countertop appliance from Philips that reminds someone to take pills and delivers the correct dosage like a vending machine.
- AdhereTech: Smart pill bottles
- Allazo Health: Analytics for medication non-adherence for health insurers and Pharmacy Benefit Management companies (PBMs). Uses existing member data to anticipate medication non-adherence and predict intervention strategy.
- RxMindMe: Seemingly defunct app for medication reminders. The site is perpetually down so here is the iTunes Link
- PillBoxie: Virtual pillbox on smartphone to help remind and organize the real one.
- Nightingale: Started by MIT dropout Thiel Fellow.
- RxNetwork: Smartphone app + website for med adherence, reminders.