Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Akili Video game that aims to do cognitive therapeutics, assessments, and diagnostics
- Pear Therapeutics: Interesting approach of using barcode on med-packaging to deliver digital care management packages. Since 2013. $20M raised.
- Healthy.io: Smartphone-based urinalysis. Israel. $12M Series A.
- Mindmaze: Swiss-based. $108M raised. VR and 3D motion capture based on neuroscience protocols, for brain injury patients. CE mark in Europe.
- Psious: VR for psychiatry. Barcelona-based. Early stage.
- Limbix: VR for psychiatry. SF-based. Early stage.
- AppliedVR: VR for pain and anxiety management. Unknown funding.
- VirtuallyBetter: Quasi-academic team creating VR packages for behavioral health. Unknown funding.
- Surgical Theater: VR platform for pre-surgery planning, reharsal and patient education.$9.6M raised.
- Vicarious Surgical: Stealth mode, but focused on VR+Surgery. At least $2.4M raised.
- EchoPixel: Patient-specific anatomy in VR. $8.5M. Mountain View.
- GibLib: Online subscription for curated and original content of surgeries. $1M raised.
- Level Ex: AR, VR, Video games for surgical training. CME credits. $13M raised.
- Reflexion Health: $29M raised. Kinect-based physical therapy. FDA approved in late 2015. West Health spinoff.
- Jintronix: $6M raised. Montreal-based. Same as Reflexion. Got FDA approved in early 2015.
- BioGaming: Israeli competitor to Reflexion. Raised $3.8M. FDA approved in early 2016.
- ClarisReflex: Post op monitoring for knee replacement patients. Unknown funding.