Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mindmaze: Swiss-based. $108M raised. VR and 3D motion capture based on neuroscience protocols, for brain injury patients. CE mark in Europe.
- Psious: VR for psychiatry. Barcelona-based. Early stage.
- Limbix: VR for psychiatry. SF-based. Early stage.
- AppliedVR: VR for pain and anxiety management. Unknown funding.
- VirtuallyBetter: Quasi-academic team creating VR packages for behavioral health. Unknown funding.
- Surgical Theater: VR platform for pre-surgery planning, reharsal and patient education.$9.6M raised.
- Vicarious Surgical: Stealth mode, but focused on VR+Surgery. At least $2.4M raised.