Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Akili Video game that aims to do cognitive therapeutics, assessments, and diagnostics
- Pear Therapeutics: Interesting approach. Using barcode on packaging to sell med-related software. Since 2013. $20M raised.
- Mindmaze: Swiss-based. $108M raised. VR and 3D motion capture based on neuroscience protocols, for brain injury patients. CE mark in Europe.
- Reflexion Health: $29M raised. Kinect-based physical therapy. FDA approved in late 2015. West Health spinoff.
- Jintronix: $6M raised. Montreal-based. Same as Reflexion. Got FDA approved in early 2015.
- BioGaming: Israeli competitor to Reflexion. Raised $3.8M. FDA approved in early 2016.