Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:45, 11 March 2015 by Pallav (Created page with "==Secure Texting Providers== *[http://www.tigertext.com TigerText]: Focused on healthcare vertical *[http://www.group.md/ GroupMD]: Healthcare focused. Just got started/fund...")
Secure Texting Providers
- TigerText: Focused on healthcare vertical
- GroupMD: Healthcare focused. Just got started/funded. Alex Meshin, CEO. Marketing care collaboration, and explicitly mentioning Direct. Have clear HISP capabilities.
- MedXCom: Secure messaging, call management and texting. Referrals, Patient Messaging mentioned.
- CareThread: New entrant
- Medigram: Y combinator alum.
- Imprivata Cortext: Imprivata is a public company offering SSO, Virtualization etc., along with Secure Messaging. No mention of Direct!
- Voalte: Healthcare communications platform. Announced layoffs recently.
- CellTrust: Healthcare focused mobile messaging
- IQMax: Provide secure chat, voice, text for healthcare. No email. No mention of Direct standard.
- SafeTextMD: Started in apr 2013 by a small player called MediMobile
- Emerge.MD: Collaboration tools for physicians including secure messaging.
- PerfectServe: Comunication platform for healthcare enterprises. Have a strong secure texting product.
Secure Emai Providers
- SureScripts: Defacto biggest player. Have most of MDs in reach due to eRX network. Have been producing steady gains in Direct offering.
- SecureExchangeSolutions (SES): Bethesda, MD based, Est 2010,
- Max.MD: *.MD Email. Est 2005, NJ based. implemented in 30 countries and 22 healthcare market segments. Patent #12012128; A System and Method for Providing Security Via a Top Level Domain.
- Ability Networks:
- Inpriva: Focused secure email provider for healthcare. Since 2002?, Fort Collins, CO based. CEO
- DataMotion: Very strong patent portfolio on secure email service. Used to have no mention of healthcare. They went into HISP offering in Oct 2012, announced APIs for partner integration in Dec'12