Jump to navigation Jump to search
Secure Messaging Providers
- TigerText: Focused on healthcare vertical
- GroupMD: Healthcare focused. Marketing care collaboration, and explicitly mentioning Direct. Have clear HISP capabilities.
- MedXCom: Secure messaging, call management and texting. Referrals, Patient Messaging mentioned.
- CareThread: New entrant
- Medigram: Y combinator alum.
- Imprivata Cortext: Imprivata is a public company offering SSO, Virtualization etc., along with Secure Messaging. No mention of Direct!
- Vocera: Public company
- Voalte: Healthcare communications platform. Announced layoffs recently.
- CellTrust: Healthcare focused mobile messaging
- IQMax: Provide secure chat, voice, text for healthcare. No email. No mention of Direct standard.
- SafeTextMD: Started in apr 2013 by a small player called MediMobile
- Emerge.MD: Collaboration tools for physicians including secure messaging.
- Extension Healthare: Combines alarm management with in-house communication.. bit unique that way. Acquired by Vocera in Oct 2016.
- PerfectServe: Comunication platform for healthcare enterprises. Have a strong secure texting product.
- Spruce: Communication-based workflows. Eg. Care Coordination, Patient engagement, Telemedicine. $17M from KPCB.
Secure Email Providers
- SureScripts: Defacto biggest player. Have most of MDs in reach due to eRX network. Have been producing steady gains in Direct offering.
- SecureExchangeSolutions (SES): Bethesda, MD based, Est 2010,
- Max.MD: *.MD Email. Est 2005, NJ based. implemented in 30 countries and 22 healthcare market segments. Patent #12012128; A System and Method for Providing Security Via a Top Level Domain.
- Ability Networks:
- Inpriva: Focused secure email provider for healthcare. Since 2002?, Fort Collins, CO based. CEO
- DataMotion: Very strong patent portfolio on secure email service. Used to have no mention of healthcare. They went into HISP offering in Oct 2012, announced APIs for partner integration in Dec'12