Clinical Domain Specific
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dermlink: Marketplace
- YoDerm: Teledermatology
- Iagnosis: Teledermatology
- Klara: Marketplace
- Direct Dermatology:
- FirstDerm: $900K seed. Online consultations.
- Ginger.io: Smartphone meta-analysis to intervene with mental health issues. Started 2011, raised $28M+ in 5 rounds. In closed pilots with large provider organizations.
- Breakthrough: Telepsychiatry platform and marketplace. Raised $5.9M and got acquired by MDLive.com (telemedicine provider) in 2014
- Lantern: Personalized programs and coaching for mental health
- Big White Wall: Community support and online coaching for stress, anxiety
- Ceresti: Tech and professional service based programs for Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias
- Empower interactive: CBT-based digital behavioral health solutions for organizations
- Talkspace: Direct to consumer telepsychiatry
- Level: Accepted into 500.co 2016 batch
- Mindoula: "Tech Enabled Case Mgmt." for Mental Health. Acquired CareAtHand.com in June 2016.
- Quartet Health: Telepsychiatry platform. Raised $40M from Google Ventures in April 2016.
- Big Health: Digital programs for mental health. Selling to Employers, plans. Raised $15M+ (Kaiser Ventures)
- Lyra Health: Behavioral health platform for employers (B2B). Raised $38M+. Venrock. CEO is ex-CFO of Facebook.
- Spring: $1.5M raised to create ML-based decision support tech for psychiatrists to choose the right anti-depressant for patients
- Spring Health: $6M. Employer-focused.