Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Me & My Caregivers: Basically printed material for caregivers. The website provides associated services like PHR, alerts etc
- Carelinx: Main offering is an online marketplace and matching service for caregivers. Tools provided are schedule management, invoicing, and care collaboration
- Carezone: Online destination to organize and coordinate the care for individuals. Managing information, archival storage, keeping family and friends informed
- TenderTree: Online Caregiver marketplace, with payment processing and background checks integrated
- Care: Mega portal that has marketplace, organization tools to take care of children, seniors, pets, and even general home improvement tasks. Pretty wide value proposition
- Jiff: Creating a healthcare communication platform using iPad applications
- CareFlash: Lets you create a private, secure website to inform and update your family/friends about your medical condition
- Saturing: Online tools for medication management, communication; coordinating in-home care services
- Care Team Connect: Checklist based multi-disciplinary team collaboration platform that addresses Transition of Care too
- Omada Health: Group-based programs for chronic disease prevention. Stealth mode, so not sure if it entirely fits in this category. Placeholder.
- PreciouStatus: Instant mobile updates for family members of a loved-one's status and activities
- Care at Hand: Mobile app and management solution for field-based workers doing case management. Stealth mode, so exact offering not entirely clear.
- Par8o: Weird name. Experienced founders. Super-focused on providing a free referral platform.
- Easy Referrals: An online system for facilitating, managing and tracking healthcare referrals
- Trust.MD: An EHR-independent referral solution
- DermLink.MD: A dermatology-specific referral solution and marketplace.
- Fibroblast: Scheduling and Referral management solution
- Mediprocity: A very rudimentary website about collaboration and referral platform of sorts